What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for best Vickys Date & Raisin Squares, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Vickys Date & Raisin Squares, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys date & raisin squares, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys date & raisin squares, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Vickys Date & Raisin Squares, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 230 grams of gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine / butter.
- Provide 135 grams of gluten-free rolled oats.
- Take 160 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Take 120 grams of light brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of bicarb / baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of xantham gum if using GF flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 220 grams of pitted, chopped dates.
- Take 45 grams of raisins.
- Use 160 ml of water.
- Prepare 70 grams of granulated white sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Vickys Date & Raisin Squares, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line an 8"x 8" square cake tin with parchment paper.
- Combine the margarine, oats, flour, brown sugar, bicarb of soda, xanthan gum if using and salt in a large bowl and knead together. If using plain flour only add 200g of the butter.
- Press half of the oat mixture into the bottom of the lined tin until well packed down and set the other half aside. It can be a bit hard to spread the mixture to meet the sides so I put my hand inside a small ziplock bag and it helps pat it out without it all sticking to you.
- Put the chopped dates and raisins in a saucepan with the white sugar and water.
- Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer for 5 – 10 minutes or until the water has mostly evaporated leaving a date paste in the pan.
- Spread the paste over the packed oat mixture.
- Press the rest of the oat mixture that was set aside on top of the date paste. It's easier if you break pieces of dough off and pat them flat between your palms and put them on top like a patchwork quilt. Then pat the whole surface down when you're finished.
- Bake for 30 minutes then let cool completely before slicing into squares.
A struggling comic book artist, Vicky Velingkar (Sonalee Kulkarni) gets accidentally entangled in a peculiar murder mystery. She tries probe the mysterious case when she. Vicky is so sexy in this pic, can I date Vicky instead? Check all Photos, Reviews , Contact Number & Address with Free. Learn about Woah Vicky: her birthday, what she did before fame, her family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Vickys Date & Raisin Squares, GF DF EF SF NF makes your day joyful.