Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Monkfish Stew – Suquet de Rap recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Monkfish Stew – Suquet de Rap recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to monkfish stew – suquet de rap recipe. You can have monkfish stew – suquet de rap using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Monkfish Stew – Suquet de Rap:
- Prepare ½ liter of fish stock.
- Prepare of picada.
- Prepare 800 g of monkfish , cleaned and sliced.
- Get 4 of potatoes medium.
- Use 300 g of tomatoes , seeded and grated.
- You need 1 of onion large.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic of.
- You need of paprika salt and.
- Use of olive oil , mild.
- You need of parsley , chopped, for garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Monkfish Stew – Suquet de Rap:
- Peel, wash and dice or grate the onions and garlic, Seed and grate the tomatoes. Here I have grated the onion and cut the garlic in tiny squares..
- Fry the onion and garlic in a skillet or cassola with plenty of oil until it starts to caramelize..
- Add paprika and stir carefully, it burns quickly..
- Add the grated tomatoes and let it simmer while stirring occationally. Reduce until about half..
- Meanwhile, tear the potatoes in approx. 1 inch/2.5 cm squares. You do that by making a short cut into the potato and tear it the rest of the way. This is to release more starch into the suquet and make it thicker..
- Add the potatoes to the tomato sauce and turn them around for 3 min until they get some color and take taste of the sauce..
- Pour fish stock over until covered and let it simmer for around 10 min..
- Season the monkfish with salt and add to the cassola with the potatoes and the suquet. Turn up the heat and let it finish on a high heat for 5 min..
- Prepare the picada in a mortar and add a little of the suquet and mix it well..
- Pour the picada over the cassola and shake the cassola lightly to mix it with the sauce. Don't stir, it will break the fish apart..
- Let it boil 3-4 min more. Garnish with a little chopped parsley..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Monkfish Stew – Suquet de Rap makes your day joyful.