Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Jerof Rice with Goat meat recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Jerof Rice with Goat meat recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jerof rice with goat meat recipe. To make jerof rice with goat meat you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Jerof Rice with Goat meat:
- Prepare 5 cups of rice.
- Use of Goat meat, thyme.
- Get of Tomatoes, pepper, onion, curry and maggi.
- Get of Crayfish and salt,.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Jerof Rice with Goat meat:
- Wash and parboil rice, while d rice is on d fire, blend tomatoes, onion,pepper, boil goat meat with thyme and maggi,onions.
- Wash parboil rice and keep aside. Put a clean pot on d fire, add groundnut oil, onion,.
- Fry tomatoes, pepper and onions, add curry, add d goat meat, stair and add the washed parboil rice, salt, crayfish and cover to cook for 15mins.
- Ready to serve. Dish out in a plate..
Pour in the meat stock enough to cook the rice and bring to a boil. Allow the rice to continue cooking until the rice is soft. If it is not dry at this point, then switch the heat to low to allow it to dry the excess water without making the rice much softer. Who makes the best Jollof rice? Although Senegal, the Gambia or Mali could easily claim the paternity of this West African staple dish, there is definitely a light-hearted war going on between Nigeria and Ghana about who makes the best Jollof rice!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Jerof Rice with Goat meat turns your day joyful.