What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Focaccia Bread recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Focaccia Bread recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to focaccia bread recipe. You can have focaccia bread using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Focaccia Bread:
- Use 4 cups of plain sifted flour.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 pkt (10g) of yeast.
- Use 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of olive or veg oil.
- Use 1 of (1/2) cups lukewarm water.
- Use of For the toppings :.
- You need 2 tsp of dry herbs(1tsp each).
- Get of Grated cheese of choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped robot peppers.
- Use 2 Tbs of olive or veg oil(1Tbs each).
- Get 8 of cherry or 1 small tomato sliced.
- You need Pinch of salt (for each bread).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper powder for each bread.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Focaccia Bread:
- Add all dry ingredients together.Combine the warm water and the oil, add the oil mixture to the dough and mix well.Knead the dough for 5mins until the dough is elastic.Cover the bowl and let it rise for 2 hrs in a warm place..
- Grease 2 round pans.Take the dough out and separate into 2 parts, roll out on a lightly floured surface to fit the pans.Place the dough in the pans.Cover the dough and let it rise for an hour..
- Preheat the oven at 180 °c. Press the dough by using the tips of your fingers to dimple the top of the focaccia.Brush the focaccia with oil and add dry herbs, grated cheese, pinch salt, peppers and then the cherry tomatoes, sprinkle little pepper powder and bake in the oven for 20/25mins..
- Take the bread out of the pans and let it cool slightly.Serve warm with your choice of sides. Makes 2.
No Knead Focaccia Bread is surprisingly simple but makes rich, flavorful, and soft bread with ultra The salt on top of this bread doesn't hurt either. Texture: The best part of focaccia is the texture, am I. Focaccia is a flat oven-baked Italian bread product similar in style and texture to pizza dough. Focaccia can be used as a side to many meals or as sandwich bread. Focaccia al rosmarino (focaccia with rosemary).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Focaccia Bread turns your day cheerful.