Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Watermelon Slush recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Watermelon Slush recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to watermelon slush recipe. To make watermelon slush you only need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Watermelon Slush:
- Take 1/4 of water melon (cut in pieces).
- Get 1 tsp of pink himalayan salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red syrup (Thai red syrup or rose syrup)Alternatively, can use sugar syrup/ maple syrup.
- Provide 1 glass of water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Watermelon Slush:
- Place watermelon into a freezable bag then pop in the freezer for a few hours..
- Defrost them for 10 mins. Add the watermelon, salt, 1 and a glass of water to a blender..
- Blend to form a thick slushie consistency. If its too thick you can add more water and blend it again..
Professional freerunner and Food Tube's resident vegan Tim Shieff comes over to Drinks Tube to kick off our new soft drinks strand. This is Tim's Watermelon Slushie and it's really easy to make using fresh watermelon, lime and sugar. It's blended and then frozen for a refreshing, delicious and healthy summer treat. Put the frozen prosecco-soaked watermelon cubes in a food processor with the sugar syrup. Blend well, stopping and pushing the mixture towards the blades with a spatula every few seconds, if you need to, until it's a slushy consistency.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Watermelon Slush turns your day joyful.