Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Dates Tamarind Chutney recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Dates Tamarind Chutney recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dates tamarind chutney recipe. You can cook dates tamarind chutney using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Dates Tamarind Chutney:
- Provide 1 bowl of seedless tamarind.
- Provide 1 bowl of seedless dates.
- Get 1 bowl of jaggery.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Get 1 tbsp each of fennel seeds, carom seeds, Dry ginger powder, salt, red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp each of black salt, all ground powder, black pepper, roasted cumin powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Dates Tamarind Chutney:
- Take a pan pour 4 cups of water and mix tamarind, dates and jaggery in it & put it on gas for boiling..
- After 1 boil add all spices in it and cook it in the low flame..
- Cook it approx 40 mins till it thick texture. Turn off the flame..
- Strain it with the help of strainer..
- Store it in refrigerator for 3-4 months..
Red chili powder can be added for a little extra kick but is not necessary. You can use regular dates or Medjool dates for this recipe. Tamarind date chutney recipe – It is made from seedless tamarind, dates and jaggery. The taste of it is sweet and tangy. It is also known as Meethi chutney or Sweet chutney.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Dates Tamarind Chutney turns your day joyful.