What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Cooked cabbage with green pepper recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Cooked cabbage with green pepper recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cooked cabbage with green pepper recipe. To make cooked cabbage with green pepper you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Cooked cabbage with green pepper:
- Prepare 1/2 of cabbage.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Take 4 tbs of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Benny spice.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take of Leftover of marinade of any meat.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Cooked cabbage with green pepper:
- Chop and rinse cabbage the leave to drain water.
- Fry onion when tender add cabbage.
- Add spices and left over of meat marinade stir.
- Add green pepper and close the lid let it simmer for 7 min.
My braised red cabbage is made with caraway, paprika, tarragon and an inexpensive bottle of beer. I usually add a tablespoon each of mustard and horseradish too, and finish. Season with salt and pepper and serve. The wide fan-like leaves are pale green in color and with a slightly rubbery texture when raw. Raw leaves are somewhat peppery in flavor, but the cabbage gets sweeter as it cooks.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Cooked cabbage with green pepper makes your day joyful.