What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Tangerine Yoghurt Cake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Tangerine Yoghurt Cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tangerine yoghurt cake recipe. You can cook tangerine yoghurt cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Tangerine Yoghurt Cake:
- Get 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of nutmeg.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of orange zest.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Use 4 of eggs.
- Use 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Use 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Tangerine Yoghurt Cake:
- In a clean large bowl, sift in your flour, add in your nutmeg, baking powder, salt, and orange zest, mix it all together and set aside…
- In another clean bowl, break your eggs add in your yoghurt and flavor mix it all together properly…
- Pour your egg mix into the flour mix and mix together…
- Add in you vegetable oil and mix properly…
- Transfer your batter into a greased baking pan, tap twice on a hard surface to avoid air bubbles…
- Bake @ 350F for 50 minutes.. Your tangerine yogurt cake is ready…
Whisk together the powdered sugar and tangerine juice, pour over the cake, slice and serve. I have a recipe called Tangerine Orange Bundt Cake that is identical to this it's my husband's favorite and I've been making it for years. I have a tangerine tree in the backyard that is overflowing with fruit right now so it's a perfect time to make this decadent cake. I enlivened this cake with a combination of tangerine zest and fresh juice. Use any citrus fruit you have.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Tangerine Yoghurt Cake makes your day joyful.