What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Mandarin Orange Tea recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Mandarin Orange Tea recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mandarin orange tea recipe. To cook mandarin orange tea you only need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Mandarin Orange Tea:
- Take 1 of Black tea (tea bag).
- Get 1 small of Mandarin orange.
- Provide 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of Sugar or honey.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Mandarin Orange Tea:
- For this recipe, I'll rescue this mandarin orange!.
- Peel the orange, then cut it in half crosswise..
- Fill a teacup halfway with water, add the cut orange, then microwave on the milk setting..
- Take out of the microwave and add the teabag to make tea. Add sugar or your favorite sweetener, then drink up!.
- Mash up the orange with a spoon as you sip..
- If you're using a large mandarin orange, use half..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Mandarin Orange Tea makes your day joyful.