Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Ham, tomato and goat's cheese roses recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Ham, tomato and goat's cheese roses recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham, tomato and goat's cheese roses recipe. To make ham, tomato and goat's cheese roses you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Ham, tomato and goat's cheese roses:
- Prepare of Roll of puff pastry.
- Prepare Packet of ham.
- Provide 150 g of or so of goat's cheese.
- Use of Couple of tomatoes, washed and sliced.
- Take of Egg to glaze.
- Provide of Oil for greasing.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Ham, tomato and goat's cheese roses:
- Preheat oven to 180. Roll out pastry and cut into 4 pieces lengthwise. Spread cheese on each strip.
- Add ham on top, then some sliced tomatoes.
- Grease a muffin tray with oil. Roll up each piece of pastry and put inside the muffin cases. Glaze with beaten egg and then bake for about 20 mins 😄.
Pan fried Cheese and Ham Toasties. In the meantime make the dressing by adding the honey, lemon juice and olive oil to a small mixing bowl. Ham and Goat Cheese Quiche is an easy and delicious breakfast recipe using leftover ham, soft chèvre goat cheese, Parmesan and green onions. The cheesy flavors in this classic dish make for an impressive brunch idea! Toast the baguettes slowly in a medium oven, turning once, until they are crisp through.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Ham, tomato and goat's cheese roses makes your day cheerful.