Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Plain Paratha recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Plain Paratha recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to plain paratha recipe. You can cook plain paratha using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Plain Paratha:
- Use 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Ghee.
- Prepare as required of Water for kneading.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Plain Paratha:
- In a large plate take wheat flour, salt, oil and knead it with water to a medium soft dough..
- Make small balls of it. Take one ball and roll it out and apply ghee..
- Sprinkle some flour, start rolling it to form a long roll..
- Make this long roll into a round and roll it to make a paratha..
- Heat a tawa and fry the paratha on one side then flip it, apply ghee, then again flip it and apply ghee on the other side cook well on both sides..
Parathas are versatile and can be relished in any meal of the day, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. Paratha goes with dal makhani, pickle and sometimes vegetable dishes etc. Today I am going to share with you plain paratha recipe. Dough with a pinch of salt, oil and carom seeds which makes the paratha tasty and healthy. In India, paratha is not all about whole wheat flour stuffed paratha and plain paratha.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Plain Paratha turns your day cheerful.