Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Dark Chocolate Truffle Sandesh recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Dark Chocolate Truffle Sandesh recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate truffle sandesh recipe. To make dark chocolate truffle sandesh you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Dark Chocolate Truffle Sandesh:
- Prepare 2 litres of Full fat milk.
- You need 3 tsp of Calcium Lactate powder.
- Use 200 g of Dark chocolate.
- You need 3-4 Tbsp of Condensed milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Finely Chopped raisins.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Slivered roasted almonds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Dark Chocolate Truffle Sandesh:
- First make the chhana or fresh cottage cheese. Bring the milk to a boil. Once the milk is bubbling away, add the calcium lactate powder, and turn down the flame. The milk will curdle and coagulate within seconds. Once the entire milk has coagulated and you see the cheese floating on clear whey. Drain the cheese..
- Rinse the cheese under running water thoroughly. Tie it in a cheese cloth and hang to drain out the water, at least for a couple of hours..
- In the meantime, chop the dark chocolate into small chunks and melt it using the double boiler method. Basically heat some water in a pan, slightly smaller than the bowl containing the chocolate. Once the water comes to a boil, lower heat and place the bowl of chocolate on the bowl of boiling water. Turn down the heat. The chocolate bowl mustn't touch the water. Keep stirring with a spatula until chocolate has melted..
- To the melted chocolate add the cocoa powder and vanilla essence and keep aside. Reserve about 3 tablespoons in a separate bowl..
- Once maximum water is drained out, tip the cheese on a flat surface and begin kneading it, pressing it down and forward with the heel of your palm, working it on the surface. The kneading is most important and the chhana or cottage cheese should be smooth, and almost like a fine paste at the end of it..
- Add the melted chocolate (not the 3 tbsp you reserved separately) and condensed milk to the kneaded chhana and mix well..
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan and tip the chhana mixture into it. Cook on medium heat until the mixture begins to leave the sides of the pan and come together as a ball..
- Remove from heat, add the raisins and mix well. One it is cool enough to work with divide the chhana into 12 equal parts. Sculpt into round balls and slightly flatten each by patting softly with your fingers..
- Dip half the balls in melted chocolate you had reserved separately and top it off with roasted slivered almonds..
Central Market here in Austin sells some wonderful chocolate truffles. They're bite sized bits of dark chocolate heaven covered in cocoa. Chocolate Sandesh (Truffles) – Indian Desserts Recipe by Manjula. Jump to the Dark Chocolate Truffles Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how to make them. We are in love with these chocolate truffles.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Dark Chocolate Truffle Sandesh makes your day joyful.