What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for complete Motichoor Ladoo recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Motichoor Ladoo recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to motichoor ladoo recipe. To cook motichoor ladoo you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Motichoor Ladoo:
- Use of For sugar syrup.
- Get of sugar.
- Prepare of water.
- Use of cardamom powder.
- Use of Orange Food color.
- Use of Lemon juice.
- Get of For Ladoo.
- Provide of unsalted raita Bundi.
- Get of melon seeds.
- Take of ghee.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Motichoor Ladoo:
- Take a pan to add sugar and water. (Measurement should be perfect to make perfect syrup).
- Dissolve it at a high flame gas.After a boil turn the flame low and cook it for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder,1 pinch of food color,3-4 drop of lemon juice, to avoid crystal. Syrup thickness should be like honey.
- Now add bundi(syrup should be hot), mix well on the low flame. Bundi will absorb all the syrup ans stir it for about 4,5 minutes.After 3,4 minutes boondi color will be perfect.
- Turn off the gas, cover pan with lid, and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Take a pan set gas on low flame, roast melon seeds for about 2 minutes, and keep aside.
- After 30 minutes, put this mixture in to the grinder jar,grinde the boondi by on and off 2,3 times.
- Transfer mixture in the bowl,add 2 tsp ghee,melon seeds..
- Mix it well by the hand and ladoo mixture is ready.
- Apply ghee on your palm,give it a shape of ladoo with you hand. Make rest of the ladoos as well with hand.
- Give it a finish with melon seeds or any dry fruit.
Motichoor Ladoo or Motichur Ladoo is a round-shaped sweetmeat made from fine, tiny balls of besan. The chickpea flour globules is fried in ghee or oil, and soaked in sugar syrup. Motichoor ladoo is an Indian sweet, different from boondi ladoo, because this is with tiny boondi and slightly different method of preparation and ingredients. In this post, you can learn how to make these tiny boondi with step by step pictures and video. I always wondered how they manage to get so much tiny boondis.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Motichoor Ladoo makes your day cheerful.