Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for best Goat Cheese Stuffed Roasted Tomatoes recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Goat Cheese Stuffed Roasted Tomatoes recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goat cheese stuffed roasted tomatoes recipe. To cook goat cheese stuffed roasted tomatoes you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Goat Cheese Stuffed Roasted Tomatoes:
- Provide 4 of large Tomatoes.
- Take 2 of Minced Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 lb of Goat Cheese.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chopped Basil.
- Use 1 of large Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Goat Cheese Stuffed Roasted Tomatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 425?. Slice off the top 1/2 inch of each tomato and reserve the tops. Scoop out the tomato cores and seeds. Cut a very thin sliver off of the bottom of each tomato to help them stand up straight. Arrange the tomatoes in a 9-by-13-inch glass or ceramic baking dish..
- In a bowl, combine the goat cheese with the egg, garlic, basil, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Spoon the goat cheese mixture into the tomatoes, mounding the filling 1/2 inch above the rim. Cover with the tomato tops and drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil..
- Bake the tomatoes for 35 minutes, until tender and browned in spots and the cheese is hot. Let sit for 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature..
To serve, place the roasted tomatoes onto a serving plate, top with the stuffed chicken and garnish with chives. Goat Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Cranberry Salsa. Hoisin Chicken Skewers with Broccoli and Mushrooms. These roasted stuffed heirloom tomatoes are filled with a goat cheese, creme fraiche, thyme mixture and topped with garlic butter breadcrumbs for a wonderful late summer side dish. It's the end of August and while I was *this close* to sharing an apple recipe for this month's seasonal eating post, I forced.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Goat Cheese Stuffed Roasted Tomatoes turns your day joyful.