Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Dates banana halwa recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Dates banana halwa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dates banana halwa recipe. To make dates banana halwa you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Dates banana halwa:
- Prepare 1 cup of dates.
- Get 2 of bananas (slices).
- Use 1/4 cup of ghee.
- Use 2 tsp of milk.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fried cashew nets (broken).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Use 2 tsp of corn flour.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Dates banana halwa:
- In a large bowl, soak dates in a cup of hot water for 20 minutes. After drain water from dates. Place the dates and banana slices in a blender add milk and make a smooth paste..
- In a pan, heat 1 tsp ghee and transfer the dates paste in the pan, and mix well..
- Keeping the flame on medium, keep stirring until the ghee is absorbed well. Add ghee and continue to cook. Cook until the mixture thickness and turn glossy..
- In a bowl, take corn flour add water and mix to form a smooth lump-free slurry and pour it into halwa and mix well. Cook on medium flame stirring continuously. Add fried cashews and cardamom powder and mix well. Cook the mixture thickness and turns glossy after 5-10 minutes..
- Apply some ghee to the plate and spread it. Now transfer the halwa into the plate level it up with help of a spatula. Let it to set completely at least for an hour then cut into pieces and serve. Thank you..
This halwa is also a perfect healthy dessert for the cold winter evenings when you feel like eating something sweet and hot. Here is a delicious, halwa which makes a great breakfast dish – which. Banana halwa is a tasty dish and a favourite with children. We have been keeping you up-to-date with information on the developments in India and the world that have a bearing on our health and. This halwa is made simply with mashed banana, sugar and few spices and ofcourse ghee.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Dates banana halwa makes your day cheerful.