Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Besan aata laddoo recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Besan aata laddoo recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to besan aata laddoo recipe. You can have besan aata laddoo using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Besan aata laddoo:
- Get 4 cup of aata (wheat flour).
- Use 1 cup of besan/gram flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of sooji.
- Get 3 cup of ghee.
- Provide 750 gm of gur/ jaggery.
- Use 1/2 cup of melon seeds.
- You need As needed of Dry fruits (cashew, almonds, pistachios,also seeds, walnuts).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Besan aata laddoo:
- Roast dry fruits in ghee.
- Roast aata, besan and suji in ghee.
- Grind dryfruits.
- When aata and besan mixture is hot add gur in it so dat it melts properly.
- When it cools slightly add all grinded dry fruit and mix well.
- Make laddoo from it.
- Besan aata laddoo ready to serve.
Besan Ladoo are round sweet balls made by roasting gram flour and ghee together, and then adding sugar to make a thick pasty dough that is then formed into delicious, melt-in-your-mouth balls. Besan is gram flour which is nothing but flour made from split & husked black chickpeas or chana dal. These ladoos are made by deep roasting the flour in ghee until a nice aroma comes out. It is then cooled and mixed with powdered sugar and optionally flavored with cardamom powder. You can make several variations to these ladoos to enhance the nutritional values.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Besan aata laddoo turns your day cheerful.