Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Noddles and Fried Plantain recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Noddles and Fried Plantain recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to noddles and fried plantain recipe. You can cook noddles and fried plantain using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Noddles and Fried Plantain:
- Provide 3 packs of noodles (oriental).
- Take of Shredded smoked fish.
- You need of Scotch bonnet.
- You need of Onions.
- Take of Ginger paste.
- Use of Plantain.
- Take of Veg oil.
- Provide of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Noddles and Fried Plantain:
- Peel and cut plantain into desired shapes, fry and set aside.
- In a pot add water and leave to boil. Add the noodles with the pepper, onions,ginger and fish and cover to boil on medium heat(if it's fried fish, u can add when it's almost done).
- When it's almost done, add the noodles seasonings, stir on top a little, reduce to low heat and cover to finish cooking..
- Serve with plantain and Enjoy 👌😋..
Plantains can be found all over the Caribbean and Central America, but they were not always native to these areas. Plantains are indigenous to the tropical regions of Southeast Asia. They made their way along trade routes to Africa and then were brought to the Caribbean by the Spanish and African slave. Fried plantains are a high-fat food. Try baking plantain chips with a high heat oil in a limited amount for a lighter snack.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Noddles and Fried Plantain makes your day cheerful.