What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Muesli dessert recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Muesli dessert recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muesli dessert recipe. You can cook muesli dessert using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Muesli dessert:
- You need 1/2 cup of muesli.
- Get 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 1 spoon of honey.
- Use 4-5 of mint leaves finally chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of fruits (grapes, pomegranate).
- You need as needed of Almond, raisins and orange marmalade for garnish.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Muesli dessert:
- Firstly take muesli in a bowl..
- Then add honey and mint leaves in the curd..
- Spread the curd on muesli..
- Put fruits on the curd and drizzle some orange marmalade in the between of the curd..
- Garnish it with dry fruits..
- Your muesli dessert is ready to serve..
Mix and match however you want – make your muesli your own! How to Serve and Eat Muesli. Apple Crumble with Muesli – Easy English Dessert Recipe Warm up from the inside out with this deliciously easy Apple Crumble recipe. Filled with juicy, soft baked apples, cinnamon and muesli transformed into a crunchy biscuity crumble, this nourishing English dessert (also known as Apple Crisp) is so easy to prepare! Some say pie is only to be eaten for dessert.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Muesli dessert makes your day cheerful.