Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Panjiri recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Panjiri recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to panjiri recipe. You can cook panjiri using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Panjiri:
- Get 750 Gram of Ghee.
- Get 500 gram of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 500 gram of sugar.
- Get 250 gram of Magaz.
- Take 250 gram of Almond.
- You need 250 gram of melon seeds.
- Take 250 gram of cashew nuts.
- Use 250 gram of coconut grated.
- You need 100 gram of powder edible gum Crystal (ghond).
- Get 100 gram of Flame – of – the – forest (kamarkas).
- Use 500 gram of khaskhas.
- Prepare 100 gram of saunfpuffed lotus seeds (makhane).
- Take 50 gram of powdered dried ginger (saunth).
- You need 250 gram of walnuts.
- Prepare 250 gram of unsalted pistachio.
- You need of If you like raisin you can add and fry but don't grind.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Panjiri:
- Heat ghee in heavy bottomed khrahi. fry all the dried fruits one by one till they turn golden brown. first almond,then cashew nuts, pistachio, lotus seeds,and lastly melon seeds.keep them aside..
- In the same ghee fry the kamarkas,and keep them aside. Next roast the grated coconut and keep it aside. Now, coarsely grind all dry fruits, except the melon seeds. Grind the kamarkas and ghond into the fine powder..
- Heat the remaining ghee and roast flour over medium heat till the colour of flour changes to golden brown and the ghee starts separating. Trun down the flame at this point and sprinkle in powdered gum Crystal. Keep stirring the mixture until the crystal puff up and the spluttering stops. Add the powdered saunth and mix well..
- Trun of the flame. keep on stirring the mixture for another 5 minutes. Add the all dry ingredients and sugar and mix well. Transfer the mixture to a large dish and let cool..
- Store the panjiri in a airtight container. Enjoy the delicious panjiri..
It is one of the heirloom recipes of our times. Panjiri is a North Indian sweet and it is mostly made as prashad after pooja and also for new mothers. It can also be made into laddu by adding more ghee to it and binding to make small balls. Here is how to make it in a traditional Punjabi way. Panjiri Recipe is a popular Punjabi sweet that people snack on during winters.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Panjiri turns your day joyful.