Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Easy plantains recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Easy plantains recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy plantains recipe. To make easy plantains you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Easy plantains:
- Get 8 of raw plantains, peeled.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt (or to taste).
- Get 1/4 tsp of Tumeric.
- Take 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Use of Coriander chopped (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Easy plantains:
- Boil plantains in water with salt and tumeric till fork tender.
- Pour oil in a non stick pan, add onions..
- Saute till soft and translucent, add bananas..
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, and toss as the plantains keep cooking on medium high heat. Continue till all sides of the plantains are golden. Add coriander..
- Serve warm. Can be accompanied with warm cocoa beverage..
You don't need much to make the best fried plantains. Ripe plantains are pan fried to perfection in this Puerto Rican recipe. Just heat some butter in a skillet and fry your sliced plantains. Peel plantains by cutting the ends off the plantain, cut through the peel from vertically then remove the peel. Place slices on a sprayed baking sheet.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Easy plantains turns your day cheerful.