Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Cucumber coriander drink recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Cucumber coriander drink recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cucumber coriander drink recipe. You can have cucumber coriander drink using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Cucumber coriander drink:
- Prepare 2 of cucumbers.
- Take 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Use 1/2 spoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of black salt.
- Get 1/4 spoon of Chaat masala.
- Provide As required of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Cucumber coriander drink:
- First wash the cucumber and cut into small pieces..
- Then mix all ingredients in mixing jar and grind well..
- Then add required water if you want to train then strain this drink otherwise it's not necessary because cucumber and coriander have so many fiber and then add more black salt for more taste and serve..
Coriander (/ˌkɒriˈændər, ˈkɒriændər/; Coriandrum sativum) is an annual herb in the family Apiaceae. It is also known as Chinese parsley, dhania or cilantro (/sɪˈlæntroʊ, -ˈlɑːn-/). All parts of the plant are edible, but the fresh leaves and the dried seeds (as a spice). Coppermuse Cucumber-Infused Vodka, Lemonade, Soda Water, Fresh Cucumber. Milagro Silver Tequila, Fresh Coriander, Orange Liqueur, Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice. mark is drinking a St.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cucumber coriander drink turns your day cheerful.