Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Imly chutney /Tamarind chutney recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Imly chutney /Tamarind chutney recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to imly chutney /tamarind chutney recipe. To cook imly chutney /tamarind chutney you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Imly chutney /Tamarind chutney:
- Take 150 gm of imly/tamarind.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of sugar.
- Provide 1 of tspn oil.
- Provide 1 of tspn mustard seeds.
- Get 2 of tspn melon seeds.
- Use of Water as required.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Use 1 of tspn red chilli powder.
- Use 8-10 of Raisins (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Imly chutney /Tamarind chutney:
- Soak Emily in Luke warm water for 2 hours.. After 2 hours separate it's pulp with the help of strainer…
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed once cracked add the pulp and sugar and 1/2 glass water.. Add red chilli powder and let it boil for 4-5 minutes…
- Add melon seeds n raisons let it boil for more 5-7 minutes…
- When it start turning thick switch off the flame.. Our sour Emily chutney is ready.. Enjoy it with any snacks…
It is made by simmering tamarind pulp with jaggery and dates on medium heat along with some spices. This Chutney is usually used in Indian Chaats or with other Indian snacks. Tamarind Chutney ( or Imli Chutney) is one of the most popular chutneys in India. When you have chaat (Indian Street Food) or any Indian Snacks. Tamarind chutney (Imli chutney), a simple yet delicious condiment, is a must have dip for almost all Indian snacks.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Imly chutney /Tamarind chutney makes your day joyful.