Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Dates keshew laddus recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Dates keshew laddus recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dates keshew laddus recipe. You can cook dates keshew laddus using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Dates keshew laddus:
- Provide 1 cup of dates ground.
- You need 1/2 cup of keshew nuts powdered + finely chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Dates keshew laddus:
- Take dates n deseed them n grind them finely in mixture..
- Take keshew nuts. Make powder of 2 tsp keshew nuts n rest of them finely chop..
- Now add the powdered n chopped keshew nuts to the ground dates n combine well with spatula..
- Now apply some ghee on palms take small portions from the mixture n roll them in small balls. Coat the balls into chopped keshew nuts..
- Make all the balls ready like this. Serve cold or as you like. U can add powdered sugar if like sweeter. I didn't add but it tasted amazing..
Heat a little ghee in a pan over low heat, add in the chopped dates and roast till you get a soft mixture like you see in the picture below (to your right). Smash dates while you are mixing them. Dates Ladoo, a very healthy dry fruits and nuts ladoo. Sometimes many of our kids, even the grown ups, show no interest to nuts and dry fruits which are very healthy for us. Consuming dry fruits especially dates, raisins are very good for blood circulation and has other medical benefits too.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Dates keshew laddus turns your day cheerful.