Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Caramel chooo ( chewy caramel fudge balls) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Caramel chooo ( chewy caramel fudge balls) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel chooo ( chewy caramel fudge balls) recipe. You can have caramel chooo ( chewy caramel fudge balls) using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Caramel chooo ( chewy caramel fudge balls):
- Get 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (400gms).
- Use 1 cup of demerara/brown sugar (220 gms).
- Provide 125 grams of butter salted.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract (less if u want it less vanilla and more caramel).
- You need 2 tbsp of corn syrup/ liquid glucose.
- You need 2 tbsp of fine crystallized sugar for sprinkles (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Caramel chooo ( chewy caramel fudge balls):
- Line a baking tray/ bread pan with parchment paper/butter paper, lightly grease it with butter, keep it aside. Get one bowl of water and keep it nearby at easily accessible distance (this recipe doesn't require candy thermometer so you will need water bowl to check the consistency of hot caramel ).
- Take a heavy bottom, nonstick pan add butter, and keep it over low heat. Let the butter melt..
- Add entire can of sweetened condensed milk to the molten butter, stir for 1 minute..
- Add corn syrup/liquid glucose, keep stirring till well mixed or slightly thickened.
- Add demerara sugar/ brown sugar to the mixture in pan and keep stirring till all combines and becomes smooth..
- Let the mixture come to the boil while you stir it continuously. Add vanilla extract at this point. And keep stirring. Dont let it stick to the sides, else it will crystallize and lose its texture..
- The best way to keep the mixture moving and for even cooking , hold your spatula right in the middle of the mixture and go in clockwise circles, without touching the sides..
- You will feel the mixture thickening as it boils away. Keep stirring till the spatula starts leaving a trail when u cut through the mixture..
- This part is very crucial now, as the mixture may burn quick after this point. So quickly drop a small amount of mixture in bowl of water and within 2 seconds, lift it from the water with your fingers, press it between your fingers and see the thickness it has reached. If its still runny or soft, you need to cook the mixture for few more minutes before you do the same test again..
- Once its satisfactorily chewy, remove it from the heat and spread it on the baking sheet we have prepared in advance..
- Let it cool off for an hour or so (depending upon the thickness of the layer). caramel when hot, can give u bad burns, so be careful with hot fudge, check the baking sheet from outside to get the idea of how hot the fudge is..
- Once cool, cut it to the bite size chunks, and just have it like that, or make small balls and roll them in some crystallized sugar. Refrigerate if you want them to harden further. I personally love them chewy. Store in airtight contener. enjoy.
When you make and shoot photos of as many recipes as I do, one or two Homemade Chewy Caramels. The Christmas season does get very, very busy on Rock Recipes. Nanny's Candy Company located in Carencro Louisiana produces Pecan Pralines, Peanut Brittle, Creole Style Popcorn Balls, Chewy Bites, Chewies and a variety of Gourmet Flavored Pecans. Their products are enjoyed all over the country. Find soft & chewy candy at the lowest price guaranteed.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Caramel chooo ( chewy caramel fudge balls) turns your day joyful.