What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Mike's Garden Vegetable Meatless Spaghetti Sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Mike's Garden Vegetable Meatless Spaghetti Sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's garden vegetable meatless spaghetti sauce recipe. You can have mike's garden vegetable meatless spaghetti sauce using 27 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Mike's Garden Vegetable Meatless Spaghetti Sauce:
- Use of ● For The Vegetables.
- Use 1/3 Cup of Fresh Chopped Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chopped White Onion.
- Get 1 of t2 Chopped Red Onion.
- Take 2 of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 of Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- Use 1/2 of Chopped Yellow Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 Can of Drained Large Black Olives [halved].
- You need 2 Cups of Drained Artichoke Hearts [in seasoned oil].
- You need 1 Cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat pot].
- Prepare of ● For The Tomato Sauce.
- Provide 2 (24 oz) of Cans Tomato Sauce [your favorite brand].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Roasted Garlic [with sun dried tomatoes].
- Get 1 Can of Tomato Paste.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Quality Deep Red Wine.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Romano Cheese.
- Take 3 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of Baking Soda Powder [added last at high boil].
- Use of ● For The Seasonings.
- Provide 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Fennel Seed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- Prepare as needed of Shredded Mozzarella [to top].
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Mike's Garden Vegetable Meatless Spaghetti Sauce:
Apply Tomato Basil Broccoli Cheese Organic Garden Vegetable NEW! Hearty Vegetable Chili Garden-Fresh Salad Bar (excluding bacon and regional recipes). Penne, roasted zucchini, fresco mix of roasted tomatoes, organic spinach, artichoke hearts, Asiago, toasted herb focaccia bread.. Mix all other ingredients; toss lightly. Taste, and add extra balsamic vinegar and black pepper if needed.
Recipe : Mike's Garden Vegetable Meatless Spaghetti Sauce
Eating healthy is something most of us would love to complete, though it may be trying. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, making your decisions very critical to your own results.
Fruits are extremely essential. You should attempt and eat two cups of them daily. Concentrate on eating a number of such as fresh, frozen, canned, and even dried fruit. You can drink fruit juices also, although you ought to use moderation when doing so.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Mike's Garden Vegetable Meatless Spaghetti Sauce makes your day cheerful.