Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Beef corn carne on grilled plantain recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Beef corn carne on grilled plantain recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef corn carne on grilled plantain recipe. You can have beef corn carne on grilled plantain using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Beef corn carne on grilled plantain:
- Use 200 of grm ground beef.
- Provide of Pepper and onion paste.
- Use of Tomato paste.
- Take of Seasonings.
- Take of Spices.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Plantain.
- Get of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Beef corn carne on grilled plantain:
- Add little amount of water to boil ur ground beef until no water is remaining in the pan. Add some spices.
- In a seperate pan, add oil, the beef, seasoning, spices, pepper and onion paste, tomato past and stir fry. Done.
- Peel the plantain and slice it vertically. Apply little salt and rub over. Grill on a grilling pan.
- Arrange the plantain on a platr, one on the other, crossed. And top the the beef corn carne.
Corned beef isn't particularly healthy, as it's super high in sodium and fat, but it was affordable — although not so much now — and one can could be Plantain itself is native to Southeast Asia but was brought over to the Caribbean when Europeans arrived. It is considered to be a staple because of. Have you ever grilled a corned beef? It adds more flavor to the meat than just boiling it. Charcoal and hardwoods will give you better flavors but you can use a gas grill.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Beef corn carne on grilled plantain makes your day cheerful.