Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Esi-ewu recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Esi-ewu recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to esi-ewu recipe. You can have esi-ewu using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Esi-ewu:
- You need 1 of goat head with the brain (cut in bit size).
- Prepare 1/2 of milk cup of palm oil.
- Get 1/2 of milk cup of sliced ukpaka.
- Provide leaf of hand full of sliced utazi.
- Provide of small pieces of potash (soaked in water).
- Use 1 of table spoon of ehuru seed(grounded).
- Get 1 of medium size of onion bulb.
- Take 2 cube of maggi.
- Provide 1 of table spoon of Cameroon pepper.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Esi-ewu:
- Wash goat head with salt, put in a clean pot, add chopped onion, maggi, salt to taste, little water, place on heat and allow to boil for 25min with no water remaining..
- Add the goat brain half way. Then the goat head stock is ready. Bring out the brain and mash it to smooth..
- Pour oil in a clean pot, add potash, stir with spatular to thick, add ehuru, pepper, mashed goat brain and stir to smooth. Add goat head and stir..
- Place on heat for 4-5mins and bring it down..
- Serve it on a plate (best using small mortar), garnish with utazi leaf, ukpaka and round cut onion. Then your esi-ewu is ready.
This ESI scheme is administered by the ESIC (Employees' State Insurance Corporation) that is a The ESIC is applicable to all those establishment and factories that fall under ESI Act having ten or more. I assumed that test %esi,%esi would always return a result of "equals" (or, rather, the equivalent statement expressed using the register flags, which I believe is only ZF is set?), and that the jne. Our classes are taught by highly skilled engineers This section is accessible only to ESI customers who are registered myESI users. With the ESI-USB© software you can connect your transducer to your laptop or PC and be up and running within ten minutes. ESI is primarily intended for processing on surrogates (intermediaries that operate on behalf of the ESI allows surrogates to treat parts of pages as cacheable resources, which gives them the ability to.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Esi-ewu makes your day cheerful.