What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for best Sweet Chilli Sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Sweet Chilli Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet chilli sauce recipe. To make sweet chilli sauce you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Sweet Chilli Sauce:
- Use 10-20 of Chillies (any of your choice shopped up).
- Use 3/4 cups of water.
- Get 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cayenne powder.
- You need 4 tsp of Mazina.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- Get of Optional: add some chillies flakes.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Sweet Chilli Sauce:
- Add the vinegar, water, sugar, garlic cloves, soy sauce, and cayenne pepper (if using) in to a non-stick pan. If you’re using dried chili instead of sambal oelek, add it to the pan at the same time..
- Heat over medium heat while stirring, to dissolve the sugar. Increase the heat to medium-high and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer for about 2 minutes..
- Add the chillies and mix through. Let it cook for a few minutes until it’s slightly thickened (2- 5 minutes).
- Mix the mazina and water into a smooth slurry and add this to the sauce as well..
- While stirring frequently (to prevent the sauce from burning at the bottom), simmer the sauce for a further 2 – 5 minutes or until it reaches a desired thickness. Remember, the sauce thickens as it cools as well. If it thickens too much, add a little extra water to thin it out..
- Pour into glass jars with air-tight lids (OR heated and sterilized jars to store for longer). I used a old Mayonnaise bottle..
- Cool to room temperature and store in the fridge..
I used sambal oelek , which is basically just red chiles and vinegar. Since vinegar is another main ingredient in sweet chili sauce, this using sambal oelek is a great shortcut. The Easiest and Best Sweet Chili Sauce – easy to make, and easy to adapt and most importantly absolutely delicious! Learn how to make this authentic Asian sweet chili sauce with step by step instructions. In a food processor blend together the garlic, red peppers, sugar, water, vinegar and salt into a puree; transfer to a sauce pan.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Sweet Chilli Sauce makes your day cheerful.