What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Crispy onion Pakode recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Crispy onion Pakode recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy onion pakode recipe. To make crispy onion pakode you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Crispy onion Pakode:
- Provide 2 of big size Onions.
- You need 1 tsp of Cardamom seeds (Ajwain).
- Get 4 tsp of Gram flour.
- Provide 2 tsp of Rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Fresh Coriander leaves.
- You need As needed of Oil (for deep fry).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Crispy onion Pakode:
- Onions cut into finely chopped slices and coriander also finilly chopped…take onions in a Bowl and pour salt mix well both and add gram flour, rice flour, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, coriander leaves and crush in hand cordom seed and add mix all things add 1-2sp. Water just to all the things mix well don't add too much water like normal pakoda batter…make thick batter and last add 1sp. Hot oil batter is ready.
- Now take pan and hot the oil deep fry pkodas in small pakoda shaps just 2min on slow and high the flam…make crispy and pakodas get ready to eat…. Serve with tomato sauce or mayonnaise.
- Tip – Serve with pizza pasta sauce if available it's deadly combo.
Basically we make this dish as a snack or as an appetizer. Onion Pakora is made, as the name suggests, with onions, gram flour(besan). Garam Garam Onion Pakora is an all-time favorite starter snack in most Indian party menu. Try this and enjoy the crispy and very tasty onion pakoda recipe. Crispy Onion Pakoda: Whether you want to entertain your guests or enjoy a cold or a rainy evening, onion pakodas can never go out of fashion.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Crispy onion Pakode makes your day cheerful.