Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Khorak (sindhi sweet) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Khorak (sindhi sweet) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khorak (sindhi sweet) recipe. To make khorak (sindhi sweet) you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Khorak (sindhi sweet):
- Provide 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoon of powdered edible gum plus 1 tablespoon ghee.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of khus khus.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Use of Few strands of saffron.
- You need 2 tablespoon of desiccated coconut powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of walnuts,almond,raisins and cashews finely chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Khorak (sindhi sweet):
- On medium heat, add milk and sugar and saffron in a pan and let it boil until sugar dissolves. Switch off gas and keep it aside.
- In another pan heat 2 table spoon ghee and sauté edible gum. Remove once it starts popping and is light pinkish in colour. Remove in a plate..
- In the same pan heat the remaining ghee and add wheat flour and sauté on medium flame stirring continuously until golden brown..
- Add in the dry fruits, poppy seeds, coconut, cardamom powder, fried edible gum and mix properly on low heat. Finally add sugar syrup and turn the gas on high flame and stir quickly to absorb the syrup and it leave sides of pan. Transfer in a plate and garnish. Let it cool for a little while before cutting pieces..
It is loaded with dry fruits along with jaggery/sugar,poppy seeds/khuskhus and coconut. It is simple to make and can be stored for a long. Sindhi's who were once rich zamindars had to struggle to meet ends. I have heard nerve wracking I have tried my best to get all Sindhi Sweets in one place. Sindhis have different communities. Главная. kkk Krishnakripakevlam.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Khorak (sindhi sweet) makes your day joyful.