Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Plantain mosa recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Plantain mosa recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to plantain mosa recipe. You can cook plantain mosa using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Plantain mosa:
- Take 1 of big overripe plantain.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- Provide 2 of scotch bonnet.
- Use 1 of medium onion.
- Get of Maggi and spices(to taste).
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Plantain mosa:
- Peel cut and mash the plantain.
- Add flour and yeast.
- Add grated scotch bonnet and onion then seasoning and spices.
- Add warm water and mix to form a batter.
- Cover and allow to rise for 15mint.
- Add oil in a pan and let it be hot.
- Scoop the batter in balls and fry.
- Flip the other side then drain in a colander.
- Done serve n enjoy.
Plantain Mosa is basically overripe plantains mashed and mixed with other ingredients then deep-fried in vegetable oil. It is similar to Nigerian Puff Puff. Do you have overripe plantain in your kitchen and you want to throw them away or you don't know what to do with it? Do not fret, let us teach you how to make plantain Mosa quickly. Plantain mosa is basically puff-puff but with the addition of our all time favourite plantains.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Plantain mosa makes your day joyful.