Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Dates chutney recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Dates chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dates chutney recipe. You can cook dates chutney using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Dates chutney:
- Get 1 cup of green mango.
- Prepare 6 of wet dates.
- Provide 1 cup of jaggery.
- Get 1 tsp of black salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of zeera powder.
- Use 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Dates chutney:
- Grate green mango, heat a pan add grate mango, add khajur mashed and grated jaggery, jeera powder, black salt,and red chilli powder..
- Cook well till jaggery melts. If it is sour add more jaggery..
- Add water if you want it thin, cool it and grind, strain it.cook if you want. Cool it and store it in the fridge..
While the chutney is hot pour into clean jars and cork tightly. Date Chutney is the most tastiest chutney recipe, made with lots of Dates (Khajoor) and whole Indian spices. Besides dates and tamarind, this chutney is also made with jaggery, ground coriander and cumin, and dry ginger powder. Red chili powder can be added for a little extra kick but is not necessary. You can use regular dates or Medjool dates for this recipe.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Dates chutney makes your day cheerful.