What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting My Tomato Bacon & Black Pudding Muffin 🙄 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent My Tomato Bacon & Black Pudding Muffin 🙄 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my tomato bacon & black pudding muffin 🙄 recipe. To make my tomato bacon & black pudding muffin 🙄 you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty My Tomato Bacon & Black Pudding Muffin 🙄:
- Provide 1 of Muffin cut across the middle and Toasted.
- You need 1 slice of Beef Tomato.
- Prepare 1 Slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 slice of Black pudding.
- Get 1 tbls of Hollandaise Sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing My Tomato Bacon & Black Pudding Muffin 🙄:
- Toast the two halves of the Muffin. Then add the Bacon and black pudding under the grill..
- Butter the muffins then slice a thick slice of A Beef Tomato add it to the bottom bun. Next the slice of bacon fold in half. Then the black pudding on top..
- Add a little salt and pepper then the Hollandaise Sauce then add the top muffin..
Want a condiment more flavorful than ketchup for your burger? Our Tomato Bacon Relish recipe is as easy as grabbing a bottle of ketchup and adds significant flavor to your dish. With tomato, bacon and cabbage, you can have this side dish cooked up in only minutes! This post may contain affiliate links. Serve your pasta with a budget-busting tomato and paprika sauce.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your My Tomato Bacon & Black Pudding Muffin 🙄 turns your day joyful.