Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys christmas tiffin slice, gf df ef sf nf vegan recipe. To cook vickys christmas tiffin slice, gf df ef sf nf vegan you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- You need 150 g of sunflower spread (5 oz).
- Provide 150 g of vegan chocolate such as Plamil brand (5 oz).
- You need 320 g of condensed coconut milk (12 oz) – see my free-from recipe.
- Take 500 g of digestive-style biscuits – see my previous recipe(17.5 oz).
- Get 70 g of desiccated coconut (1 cup).
- Get 70 g of glacé cherries or dried cranberries (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Topping.
- Take 200 g of vegan chocolate (7 oz).
- Prepare 120 ml of coconut cream (1/2 cup).
- Use of Green and red piping icing.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- Melt the sunflower spread, chocolate and condensed milk and stir together over a low heat.
- Crush the biscuits until in small chunks – I just pop them in a ziplock bag and gently bash with a rolling pin. Don't reduce to dust!.
- Mix the crushed biscuits, coconut and cherries / cranberries into the chocolate mixture and combine until everything is coated well.
- Line a tin with baking parchment and pour the tiffin mixture in, smoothing over with the back of a spoon.
- Put in the fridge to set for 4 – 6 hours or overnight.
- For the topping, melt the remaining chocolate with the coconut cream and pour over the set tiffin..
- Put back in the fridge another few hours to set.
- To make the tiffin more Christmassy, mark into slices and pipe an easy tree design on each square as shown then cut.
- My tray was 11 x 7 inches and the slices came out an inch deep.
You can cook Vickys Coconut 'Cream Cheese', GF DF EF SF N. What do the abbreviations VE, VG, GF, DF, EF, SF, NF above chef Akis Petretzikis' recipes mean? Use them to help choose recipes that are best suited for you! We have even added a special abbreviation for you to be able to distinguish between vegetarian (VE) and vegan (VG) recipes. Thai spiced Chicken breast meatballs in Thai coconut curry sauce Vegan Cauliflower, pumpkin & Chickpea Tagine with Chermoula, served with cous cous or brown basmati rice served with daily.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan turns your day cheerful.