Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Irish plantain with scramble egg recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Irish plantain with scramble egg recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to irish plantain with scramble egg recipe. You can cook irish plantain with scramble egg using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Irish plantain with scramble egg:
- Prepare of Irish potatoes.
- Get of Plantain.
- Provide of Egg.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Spices and seasonings.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Irish plantain with scramble egg:
- Peel ur potatoes and cut into strips wash add salt and fry in hot oil.
- Peel ur plantain and cut into shape of choice add little salt and fry.
- Break ur eggs in a clean bowl add ur spices maggi black pepper onions scotch bonnet and whisk all together put little oil on ur pan and pour ur eggs and scramble it.
- Get ur plates and serve all enjoy wit ketchup and tea.
Christina Holmes/Bon Appetit / Via bonappetit.com. This ethnic recipe (called Menemen) features eggs scrambled with tomatoes, onions, peppers, and spices like coriander and chili flakes. I like to make mine soft and custardy. But who am I to judge? Organic free range is better than normal free range is better than caged.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Irish plantain with scramble egg turns your day cheerful.