What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cod in prosecco asian style recipe. To make roasted cod in prosecco asian style you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style:
- Use 250 g of cod.
- Use 8-10 of spring onions.
- Use 2 tbsp of runny honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 5-6 of shiitake mushrooms (halves them).
- Use 2 of Thai bird eye chilli (finely sliced).
- Take 1 handful of Goji Berries.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 100 g of mirin.
- Use 1 of big knob of butter.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 20 g of plain flour.
- Provide 1 bunch of Pak choi (chopped in half).
- Get 1/2 of lime.
- Provide 100 ml of prosecco (optional).
- You need of If you don’t want to use prosecco you can use sparkling flavoured water instead.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style:
- Heat up oven to 180 degrees. Take a baking tray, line it up with kitchen foil. Cut end of spring onions off and lay them on the baking tray. Then add 2 pieces of cod on top of spring onions..
- Coat your cod with soy sauce, fish sauce and oyster sauce. Add chilli on top. Place mushroom around the cod. Put in oven for 12 min..
- Making sauce : Put better, Kirin, salt and Prosecco into a small pan. Bring to the boil. Then add flour in and whisk well until smooth. You can pass the sauce through a sieve to get rid of those few lumpy bits. Turn your heat off..
- On a small saucepan, add water and bring to boil. Add a little bit of salt and pakchoi in and cook for 5 min..
- When your cod cooked, coat it with honey and put back in under high heat for a few min..
- Plate up ; add your sauce then cod and spring onion, mushroom in. Add pak choi and add some more sauce on top. Can add a wedge of lime before serve..
- An extra decoration with edible heart. I use grated parmasan sprinkle on a medium heat pan. Try to make it heart shape. One it melts and form to shape, turn heat of and leave it to cool..
Bring ginger sauce to room temperature before serving. Spoon half of the glaze over cod and brush to coat. Oven baked cod is one of the best fish recipes and the end result is always juicy and moist. As cod fillets have very mild flavor, you only need a few ingredients such as lemon to bake the fish. Great recipe for Roasted Cod in Prosecco & Honey.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style turns your day joyful.