Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy bake chocolate chip cookies recipe. To cook easy bake chocolate chip cookies you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- You need 180 g of mixed chocolate chips.
- Take 80 g of demerara sugar.
- Use 80 g of castor sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get 150 g of butter.
- Get 3 teaspoons of vanilla essence.
- You need 225 g of cream flour.
- Take Pinch of baking soda.
- Take Pinch of baking powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Beat the sugar and the butter until it's a really creamy consistency..
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix again..
- Add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder with a spoon and mix through..
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix thoroughly..
- Take a table spoon of dough at a time and roll it into a ball. Flatten down onto a lined baking tray in a circular shape. Make sure to leave some room between cookies to allow them to spread out while cooking..
- Cook in a preheated over at 180°C for 11-13 minutes. Cooking depends on the thickness and size, so consistency is key but different people like softer and crunchier cookies and these are delicious so I'm sure they will be eaten either way..
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit on the tray for 2 minutes before removing to cool on a wire cooling rack..
A lower temperature will require more cooking time and will ultimately result in a thinner, crisper chocolate chip cookie. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. Luckily, Rhonda Knight of Hecker, Illinois has the perfect solution: Chocolate chip cookie bars! Plus, the bars can be cut to any size, making them a great option for potlucks and bake sales.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies makes your day joyful.