Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Tapioca with peppered fish recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Tapioca with peppered fish recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tapioca with peppered fish recipe. To make tapioca with peppered fish you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Tapioca with peppered fish:
- You need of Fresh tapioca.
- You need of Titus fish.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get cubes of Seasoning.
- Take of Onions.
- Prepare of Local spice.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Tapioca with peppered fish:
- Leave your tapioca to soak in water.
- Wash the Titus fish and put in a small pot.
- Add some salt and seasoning cubes to taste. Add some water, turn on the heat and allow it cook..
- After about 7 minutes, your fish is ready. Bring it down and place a dry pan on fire..
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil, add some sliced onions and pepper. Add a little salt and allow it fry for a few seconds..
- Pour in the already cooked fish, stir well and allow it for about 60 seconds and then your fish is ready..
- Drain water from the tapioca and serve with the peppered fish.
Tapioca, a gluten-free starch extracted from the cassava root, contains no nutritional value but can be used as an inexpensive and versatile thickener. You can cook the little pearls and create your own homemade boba, you can serve them up in a pudding, and you can even add it to texturize pies, jellies, and stews! We'll cover all these methods — and you'll. Browse All Tapioca pearl Recipes. pearl tapioca. large pearl tapioca. fish eye tapioca. tapioca balls. sa khu met lek. Wikipedia Article About Tapioca pearls on Wikipedia.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Tapioca with peppered fish turns your day joyful.