What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Vickys Pina Colada Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Vickys Pina Colada Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pina colada cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys pina colada cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Vickys Pina Colada Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 225 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Take 1/8 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of bicarbonate of soda / baking soda.
- Use 60 g of gold foil Stork block margarine.
- Get 150 g of granulated sugar.
- Use 150 g of pineapple chunks, drained.
- Prepare 80 ml of fresh pineapple juice.
- Take 80 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of rum extract.
- Provide of for the Buttercream.
- Provide 150 g of gold foil Stork block margarine.
- Prepare 350 g of icing sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla / coconut extract.
- Use of for the Garnish.
- Use 60 g of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 12 of marachino cocktail cherries.
- Get 12 of pineapple chunks.
- Get 12 of cocktail umbrellas.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Vickys Pina Colada Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin / muffin with paper cases.
- Mix the flour, xanthan gum if using, baking powder and bicarb together.
- Cream together the sugar and margarine.
- Put the pineapple chunks, juice, coconut milk, lemon juice and rum essence in a blender and puree.
- Add it to the creamed margarine & sugar. The mixture will look curdled. Don't worry!.
- Add into the flour mixture gradually as to avoid the batter clumping.
- Once it's all mixed in, divide equally between the paper cases.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until firm and risen. FYI if you use a muffin tin rather than a cupcake tray they will appear taller and not as spread out.
- Let cool in the tin for 10 minutes then remove the cakes to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make the buttercream. Cream together the icing sugar and margarine until light.
- Add the coconut milk and vanilla extract to loosen to a piping consistency and ice the cakes.
- Sprinkle the desiccated coconut over the buttercream.
- Add a cherry and a pineapple chunk on top with a trimmed cocktail umbrella for garnish.
For more cupcake ideas visit goodtoknow.co.uk. Totally tropical, moist pineapple flavoured cupcakes with a creamy, boozy coconut frosting, which are perfect for adult. Pina Colada Cupcakes. made these today. You will love this coconut-y and delicious Piña Colada Cupcakes recipe. These bright and cheerful tropical-flavored sweets can be enjoyed on any occasion!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Vickys Pina Colada Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF makes your day cheerful.