Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for complete Watermelon poori recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Watermelon poori recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to watermelon poori recipe. To cook watermelon poori you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Watermelon poori:
- Use 1 cup of watermelon chilka(white and slightly red part).
- Provide 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of suji.
- Use 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of ajwain.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of amchoor powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take Pinch of hing.
- You need 5 of green chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of black til.
- Take 1 tsp of seasome seed.
- Take 1 tsp of saunf optional.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Watermelon poori:
- Take a watermelon chilka part white and slightly red part which is waste from chilka and make a puree with ginger and green chilli.
- Now mix above all ingredients in puree and knead a tight dough..
- Keep aside for 15 min.
- After that roll a poori with rolling pin and deep fry in hot oil.
- Ur poori is ready to serve with any pickle, subjj, dal, kadhi or curd..
Find here details of companies selling Watermelon, for your purchase requirements. Get latest info on Watermelon, suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, traders, wholesale suppliers with. The scent of snow resembles water-melon and iron due to trace amounts of unsaturated aldehydes and their epoxy. Water my lawn → Watermelon: As in "In summer I schedule my sprinklers to watermelon more often or else it dies." Million → Melon: As in "You are one in a melon." and "Thanks a melon!" and "Not in a. Watermelon (Citrullus lanatus) is a plant species in the family Cucurbitaceae, a vine-like flowering plant originally domesticated in Africa.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Watermelon poori makes your day cheerful.