What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Pak choi salad with leek and onion recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Pak choi salad with leek and onion recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pak choi salad with leek and onion recipe. To make pak choi salad with leek and onion you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Pak choi salad with leek and onion:
- Take 1/2 of onion (preferably red).
- Use 2 of bulbs of pak choi.
- Use 1/2 of leek.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 4 spoons of white yogurt.
- Provide 2 spoons of olive oil.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Get pinch of pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Pak choi salad with leek and onion:
- Cut the onion into small cubes..
- Thoroughly wash the pak choi bulbs and separate the leaves..
- Cut the bulbs into smaller pieces..
- Wash and cut the leek into slices..
- Add all veggies into the bowl. Add pressed garlic and white yogurt. Season with salt and pepper..
- Mix it all together and serve with your favorite dish. I served this salad with a spinach pie (see my other recipe)..
Toss in the dressing and top with the toasted nuts or seeds. Fluffy lemongrass rice with leeks and pak choi is topped with juicy pork chops marinated in chilli, lime and ginger. Give salmon a special twist with this sticky-sweet rum glaze. Perfect for a summer lunch, the pan-fried salmon turns charred and caramelised in its rum, ginger and maple syrup marinade, before. This green summer salad is a (sugar) snap (pea) to make.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Pak choi salad with leek and onion turns your day joyful.