Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for interesting My Double Strawberry Yogurt Surprise. 😁 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent My Double Strawberry Yogurt Surprise. 😁 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my double strawberry yogurt surprise. 😁 recipe. To cook my double strawberry yogurt surprise. 😁 you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing My Double Strawberry Yogurt Surprise. 😁:
- Take of Strawberries.
- Provide of Greek yogurt.
- Use 1 of good size Glass.
- Provide 1 tsp of caster sugar (optional).
- You need of Some icing Sugar sifted for the top.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing My Double Strawberry Yogurt Surprise. 😁:
- Add a little caster sugar on top of the first layer of strawberries. (Opt).
- Add a layer of thick greek yogurt on the bottom of the glass then a layer of strawberries cut in half. And repeat..
- Lastly add the sifted icing sugar to the top of the strawberries and on the rim of the glass. Enjoy..
We ate our little donut treats and then spent about an hour picking strawberries. The picking was easy, since the plants were teeming with ripe berries. Nothing like my few spindly plants at home that put out just a couple ripe fruits a day! My eight-year-old daughter tried said it best: "It tastes very strawberry-y." What You'll Need To Make Strawberry Frozen Yogurt. The beauty of the recipe is that it's incredibly easy.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your My Double Strawberry Yogurt Surprise. 😁 makes your day cheerful.