What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner recipe. You can cook mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner using 17 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
- Use of ● For The T-Bone Steaks.
- Get 2 (12 oz) of Beef Lion T-Bone Steaks [well marbled – preferably room temp].
- Get dash of Garlic Olive Oil [to lightly coat steaks + reserves for potatoes].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Cracked Sea Salt & Black Pepper [+ reserves for potatoes].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Butter [steak topping].
- Take of ● For The Microwaved Potatoes.
- Provide 2 of EX LG #1 Idaho Potatoes [scrubbed, dried and peirced several times with a knife].
- Provide as needed of a Cling Wrap [to seal potatoes].
- Take dash of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat potatoes].
- Get as needed of Sea Salt And Black Pepper [to sprinkle on oiled spuds].
- Take as needed of Salted Butter [room temperature].
- Get as needed of Chilled Fresh Sour Cream.
- Take as needed of Fresh Garden Chives.
- Get of ● For The Garnishments.
- Get as needed of Chilled Garden Tomatoes [bloomed].
- Provide as needed of Chilled Fresh Strawberries.
- You need as needed of Fresh Garden Parsley.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
In this way, the bone will transmit heat to the meat without cooking it, relaxing the fat fibers. Pan-seared T-bone steak cooked in a cast iron skillet with garlic, butter, and fresh rosemary. Rub the steak with oil, and then season with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Season the T-bone steaks with a mixture of salt and pepper on both sides of the meat.
Recipe : Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner
Eating healthy is something most of us would like to do, although it can be hard. Eating healthy is exactly about what you consume, making the decisions very imperative to your own results.
To help keep your saturated fat, trans fat, and sodium , you’re able to assess the nutrition facts label. This tag can be found on the food package and will let you know all the info you want to understand about the food thing.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner turns your day joyful.