Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Pork & Leek Sausage Cakes recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Pork & Leek Sausage Cakes recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork & leek sausage cakes recipe. To make pork & leek sausage cakes you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Pork & Leek Sausage Cakes:
- Use 1 of leek.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 1 tsp of demerara sugar.
- Get 500 g of 5% fat pork mince.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of dried sage.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1 tsp of table salt.
- Use 0.5 tsp of black pepper (approx. 100 twists of a pepper mill).
- Provide 1 of medium egg white.
- Get of FryLight spray oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Pork & Leek Sausage Cakes:
- Finely chop the leek and onion and fry in FryLight until nicely browned. Add the sugar, stir in and keep cooking until sticky and sweet..
- Spread the leek and onion out on a side plate and put in the freezer to cool down..
- Measure out all the other ingredients and mix well together with clean hands in a large mixing bowl. Take your time, the leek and onion need to be in the freezer for about 10 minutes..
- Add the leek and onion mix to the rest of the ingredients and combine well..
- Divide up in to four sausage cakes and fry in a large pan using more FryLight spray..
This meal in one is a different way to use pierogi. Pork: Versatile and Healthy Protein Pork today compares favorably for fat, calories and cholesterol with many other meats and poultry. While providing a greater amount of vitamins and minerals, many cuts of pork are as lean or leaner than chicken. This is a delicious, easy to prepare main dish that is a little different. The meat is cured overnight in a dry rub of sugar, salt, cumin and cardamom.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Pork & Leek Sausage Cakes turns your day cheerful.