Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Blueberry Muffins recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Blueberry Muffins recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry muffins recipe. You can cook blueberry muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Blueberry Muffins:
- Get 210 g of plain flour.
- You need 150 g of caster sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 75 ml of vegetable oil.
- Take 75 ml of whole milk.
- Get 1 of medium size egg.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Use 125 g of fresh blueberries.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Blueberry Muffins:
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 Place 12 muffin cases in a 12 holed muffin tin..
- Add the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder to a large bowl and mix well. Measure the oil, vanilla extract & milk into a jug together and stir into the flour mixture. Stir to just combine, no need to overdo it. Add the egg and, again, just stir it in to combine. Add in the blueberries and, again, stir in to combine with the mixture..
- Spoon around two teaspoons into each case, sprinkle a little bit of granulated sugar over the top of each muffin and bake for around 15-20 minutes until they are a light golden colour (as per picture)..
- Remove each muffin from the tin and place on a wire rack to cool completely. I won’t even say how long they’ll keep for because they’ll be gone in no time!.
These easy blueberry muffins are amazing. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in. These Blueberry Muffins are my absolute favorite. They have a soft, tender bite, with a crunchy The inside is properly loaded with lots of blueberries, held together with a muffin batter that bakes up soft. Blueberry Muffin or any muffin variety can sometimes be mistaken as cupcakes.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Blueberry Muffins makes your day cheerful.