Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Cheese muffins with a sweet marmite glaze recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Cheese muffins with a sweet marmite glaze recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese muffins with a sweet marmite glaze recipe. You can have cheese muffins with a sweet marmite glaze using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Cheese muffins with a sweet marmite glaze:
- Use 375 g of self raising flour.
- Take 125 ml of milk.
- Prepare 125 ml of olive oil or canola oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dried herbs.
- You need 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Use 150 g of Gouda cheese, grated.
- You need 50 g of Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 of heaped tablespoon of marmite.
- Take 2 tablespoons of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of golden syrup.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Cheese muffins with a sweet marmite glaze:
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C. In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, eggs, oil, milk, and grated cheese..
- Stir the ingredients gently until just combined. In a greased muffin tray, divide the batter into the tray, sprinkle over a little extra cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
- Whilst the muffins are baking, make the glaze by mixing the marmite, water and golden syrup together in a small microwaveable bowl. Warm in the microwave for 20-30 seconds until a syrupy glaze mix is formed. Stir to combine.
- Once the muffins have cooled down, pour the glaze over the muffins..
- Enjoy fresh as a great on the go Brekkie! :).
The recipe appealed to me not just because of the sheer amount of grated cheese in the recipe, but because of its potential versatility: I could picture the muffins alongside a big bowl of soup, with a juicy steak, or next to a big, green salad. Savoury Cheese muffins: Cheesy, buttery, garlicky and so moist, these taste like cheesy garlic bread! This is the stuff savoury muffin dreams are made of. Cheese Muffins – a great savoury muffin recipe! So basically, these muffins are every cheese-lovin'-Carb-Monsters' dream come true.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Cheese muffins with a sweet marmite glaze makes your day cheerful.