What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Cucumber raita recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Cucumber raita recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cucumber raita recipe. To cook cucumber raita you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Cucumber raita:
- Prepare 1 cup of thick curd.
- Provide 1 of cucumber.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of raita masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dry mint powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black salt.
- Provide to taste of Plain salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Cucumber raita:
- Wash and peel the cucumber and onion, grate both finely..
- Now take a bowl, pour fresh curd, shuffle it with a good mixer and mix it well..
- Now add grated cucumber, onion all spices and give it a good mix..
- Now serve with hot Paratha or poori..
Cucumber Raita is one of the quintessential side dishes in Indian cooking. It is ever present on restaurant menus and equally so in homes across India. Jump To Section What Is Raita? Easy Cucumber Raita Recipe Raita is a traditional yogurt-based condiment from India. Salted yogurt (dahi) is mixed with herbs.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Cucumber raita makes your day cheerful.