Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Refreshing Paan-Nankhatai recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Refreshing Paan-Nankhatai recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to refreshing paan-nankhatai recipe. To make refreshing paan-nankhatai you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Refreshing Paan-Nankhatai:
- Provide 6-7 of fresh Betel leaves (Paan ka patta).
- You need 1 cup of Maida (plain flour).
- You need 1/2 cup of Besan (gram flour).
- Provide 1/4 cup of Sooji (semolina).
- Use 1/3 cup of Desiccated Coconuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Malai or full fat milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of hung Curd/yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rose essence.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get of Few red glazed and sliced Cherries.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Refreshing Paan-Nankhatai:
- Wash betel leaves properly, remove stems and chop roughly. Sift the dry ingredients Maida, Besan, Sooji, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Add desiccated coconut powder too. Mix well and keep aside..
- ● Blend betel leaves along with Ghee, Sugar, Rose essence, Malai and Curd to a smooth and creamy mixture. (I used food processor here to blend). ● Now pour the creamy mixture to the dry ingredients and Combine everything together to form a non-sticky dough. Note :- If it's dry add 1 or 2 tsp milk and if it's sticky(like mine was) keep it in freezer for 10 mins and then again mix well..
- Pinch medium sized balls from the dough. Roll them in palm and slightly flatten. Place them in a greased baking tray while keeping some space between them. Press half sliced cherries on top gently..
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 18-20 mins till deep golden at the bottom. (After 12-13 mins of baking, you'll notice the cookies puffing up, then press the Cherries again gently and continue baking)..
- When cooled, keep Paan Nankhatai in an airtight container..
It is a very popular Indian Everyone has their own way of making nankhatai. Some make it using all purpose flour only, while. Nankhatai is a close eggless cousin of the American cookie. Traditionally made with soaked maida or semolina, this one is made in a jiffy using all-purpose flour. Takes under half an hour to make, and.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Refreshing Paan-Nankhatai makes your day cheerful.