Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Nagasari or Nogosari recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Nagasari or Nogosari recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nagasari or nogosari recipe. To make nagasari or nogosari you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Nagasari or Nogosari:
- Provide 2 of ripe banana (kepok – this kind is recommended).
- Use 100 gr of rice flour.
- Prepare 40 gr of tapioca starch.
- Use 500 ml of coconut milk – divided into 2.
- You need 60 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 pinch of sugar.
- Get of Banana leaves to wrap.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Nagasari or Nogosari:
- Peel the “kepok” banana, slice at an angle. As for the banana leaves, you may need to boil them if they’re not flexible enough to fold. Remember to wipe the leaves clean before use.
- Into 300ml of coconut milky pour the rice flour, tapioca starch. Whisk it until no lump is there. Pour the rest of the coconut milk (200ml), sugar, salt and vanilla extract – stir until all are dissolved..
- Put all the mixtures in step #2 into a sauce pan. Over medium heat keep stirring it until batter is smooth – it should be thick but still spreadable. Remove from the heat. Stir this Here is the consistency expected!.
- Take one spoon of batter, put a slice of banana in the middle of it then fold the banana leaf sheet. Steam it..
- Nagasari ready to serve – it’s perfect with your coffee or tea!.
Under the national isolation policy of the Tokugawa shogunate, Nagasaki harbor was the only harbor to which entry of foreign ships was permitted. Nagasaki (長崎) est la capitale de la préfecture de Nagasaki, Japon. La ville de Nagasaki a ete fondee au XVIe siecle par des explorateurs portugais. Le port de cette ville est vite devenu un lieu de commerce important entre le Japon et le reste du monde, contribuant a un essor economique rapide. Nagasaki synonyms, Nagasaki pronunciation, Nagasaki translation, English dictionary definition of Nagasaki.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Nagasari or Nogosari makes your day joyful.