What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Chocolate Coconut Borfi recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chocolate Coconut Borfi recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate coconut borfi recipe. To cook chocolate coconut borfi you need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Chocolate Coconut Borfi:
- Prepare 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Get 1 of cupcondensed milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Provide 2 of table spoons chocolate sauce.
- Get 1 table spoon of chocolate sprinkles.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Chocolate Coconut Borfi:
- In a bowl mix desiccated coconut,condensed milk, milk powder, chocolate sauce very well..
- Keep aside for ten minutes..
- In a pan pour all mixed items to make mentioned recipie…
- Combine well….low flame.
- When mixure thicken then get it out in a greased tray evenly..
- Spread chocolate sprinkles on it.
- Let cool it for thirty minutes…
- Ready to serve….
- Happy Diwali.
The mawa and coconut add to the richness of the sweet. Coconut Burfi (Thengai Burfi) is a tasty south Indian sweet done on most of the festival days. Fresh grated coconut in cardamom flavoured sugar syrup. Return to refrigerator and allow chocolate topping to cool and harden. To serve, cut burfi into square or diamond shapes.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Chocolate Coconut Borfi turns your day joyful.